Wal-Mart says David Cheesewright to head international business
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc said David Cheesewright would head its Walmart International business, succeeding Doug McMillon, who was appointed the company's chief executive last month.
Cheesewright, currently the president and CEO of Wal-Mart's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Canada businesses, will assume his new position on Feb. 1, 2014, the company said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions