Austria's Zumtobel's operating income jumps after revamp
VIENNA Dec 10 (Reuters) - Austrian lighting group Zumtobel's said on Tuesday second-quarter adjusted earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose 25 percent to 24 million euros thanks to an extensive restructuring.
Sales for the three months to end-October fell 2 percent to 324 million euros ($445 million), in line with expectations, as LED growth partially compensated for a decline in traditional lighting.
($1 = 0.7289 euros) (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76