Austria's Zumtobel's operating income jumps after revamp
VIENNA Dec 10 (Reuters) - Austrian lighting group Zumtobel's said on Tuesday second-quarter adjusted earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose 25 percent to 24 million euros thanks to an extensive restructuring.
Sales for the three months to end-October fell 2 percent to 324 million euros ($445 million), in line with expectations, as LED growth partially compensated for a decline in traditional lighting.
($1 = 0.7289 euros) (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot