Fannie Mae says to sell $1.5 billion bills on Wednesday
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said it plans to sell $1.5 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $500 million of three-month bills, due March 12, 2014, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due June 11, 2014.
Settlement is Dec. 11-12.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |