Fannie Mae will not issue benchmark notes in December
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Wednesday it will not sell benchmark notes in December.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead