Berlusconi's holding sells Mediolanum stake for $348 mln
MILAN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Fininvest, the holding company of former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, said on Wednesday it had sold 5.61 pct of asset management company Mediolanum at a price of 6.12 euros per share.
In a statement Fininvest, which controls Italian broadcaster Mediaset, said it had raised net proceeds of about 253 million euros ($348 million) through the accelerated bookbuilding process.
Shares in Mediolanum lost 4.6 percent by 0805 GMT at 6.125 euros.
UniCredit acted as sole bookrunner in cooperation with Kepler Cheuvreux.
($1 = 0.7261 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Valentina Za)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning