Berlusconi's holding sells Mediolanum stake for $348 mln
MILAN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Fininvest, the holding company of former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, said on Wednesday it had sold 5.61 pct of asset management company Mediolanum at a price of 6.12 euros per share.
In a statement Fininvest, which controls Italian broadcaster Mediaset, said it had raised net proceeds of about 253 million euros ($348 million) through the accelerated bookbuilding process.
Shares in Mediolanum lost 4.6 percent by 0805 GMT at 6.125 euros.
UniCredit acted as sole bookrunner in cooperation with Kepler Cheuvreux.
($1 = 0.7261 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Valentina Za)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria