Banca Etruria not planning cap hike in response to BOI
MILAN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Italy's Banca Etruria said on Wednesday it was not planning to raise fresh capital as part of measures requested by the Bank of Italy after an audit.
The mid-sized bank said in a statement it would hold a board meeting on Friday to review the regulator's findings and decide on the necessary measures.
(Reporting by Francesca Landini, editing by Valentina Za)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions