MALAYSIA-PRESS-Malaysia Building Society to use part of rights issue for expansion - Business Times
-------- Previous story: Sumatec Resources Bhd, which has been appointed operator of Rakushechnoye oil and gas field in Kazakhstan, will charge the oil field owner Markmore Energy (Labuan) Ltd a total fee of $45 million from 2014 to 2017 and a projected amount of $32.8 million per annum from 2017 onwards.
As part of the agreement it signed with Markmore yesterday, Sumatec is required to deliver a minimum requirement of 120 million standard cubic feet of gas (MMSCF) per day to an off-taker starting early 2017. Markmore is the owner of the concession and sub surface user rights for the Rakuschechnoye Field through its 100 percent subsidiary, CaspiOilGas LLP.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N