Bank of Canada C$1.8 bln 29-day t-bill yields 0.947 pct
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday that its tender of C$1.8 billion ($1.69 billion) in 29-day treasury bill maturing Jan. 9 yielded an average of 0.947 percent.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand