Bank of Canada C$1.8 bln 29-day t-bill yields 0.947 pct
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday that its tender of C$1.8 billion ($1.69 billion) in 29-day treasury bill maturing Jan. 9 yielded an average of 0.947 percent.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill