Oz Minerals stock tumbles on concerns over flagship copper mine
SYDNEY Dec 11 (Reuters) - Shares in Oz Minerals, Australia's third-biggest copper producer, fell 31 percent on Wednesday following a disappointing outlook for operations.
The stock tumbled as low as A$2.11 before recovering slightly to A$2.44, still down 21 percent on the day.
Following the release of a production update, analysts said Oz Minerals may need to acquire new mines to replace faster-than-expected depletion of copper and gold ores from its flagship Prominent Hill mine (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data