Societe Generale prices USD1.75bn Additional Tier 1 at 7.875%
NEW YORK, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale priced a USD1.75bn perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 with a coupon of 7.875% on Wednesday, the same level it launched the deal earlier. The deal attracted USD17.5bn of demand.
The final coupon was at the tight end of the 7.875%-8% guidance, which was refined from initial price thoughts set at very low 8% area late on Tuesday.
Societe Generale is the bookrunner with JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley as joint lead managers.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |