Fortis to buy UNS Energy for about $2.5 bln
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Canadian power company Fortis Inc said it agreed to buy utility firm UNS Energy Corp for about $2.5 billion in cash to expand its presence in the United States.
The $60.25 per share offer is at a premium of 31.4 percent to UNS' Wednesday close of $45.84 on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data