U.S. money market assets increased in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets increased by $10.33 billion to $2.693 trillion in the week ended Dec 10, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $8.04 billion to $2.427 trillion, while tax-free assets increased by $2.29 billion to $265.75 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Taxable money-market funds held steady at 0.01 percent. The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Tax-Free and Municipal money-market funds was also unchanged at 0.01 percent.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years