U.S. money market assets increased in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets increased by $10.33 billion to $2.693 trillion in the week ended Dec 10, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $8.04 billion to $2.427 trillion, while tax-free assets increased by $2.29 billion to $265.75 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Taxable money-market funds held steady at 0.01 percent. The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Tax-Free and Municipal money-market funds was also unchanged at 0.01 percent.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source