Adobe's first-quarter forecast misses estimates; shares fall
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, the maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, forecast current-quarter results below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down as much as 5 percent in extended trading.
Adobe said it expects revenue of $950 million to $1 billion in the first quarter.
The company forecast adjusted earnings of between 22 cents and 28 cents per share.
Analysts on average were expecting earnings of 34 cents per share on revenue of $1.02 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance