BRIEF-Aetna CEO Bertolini says 2014 revenue outlook represents "bottom of the range"
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc : * CEO Bertolini says 2014 revenue outlook represents "bottom of the range" * Outlook for 2014 operating revenue is $53 billion * CEO sees shift in health insurance market as it becomes more retail focused * CEO expects 75 million people will buy retail insurance by 2020 as employers
shift to private exchanges
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |