BRIEF-Aetna CEO says public health insurance exchanges are 'here to stay'
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc : * CEO says public health insurance exchanges are 'here to stay' * CEO says if exchanges are 'fixed right', 2015 will be a 'new start' * CEO says priced competitively in 15 percent of public exchange markets * CEO says offering early renewals to individuals but will not extend
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade