BRIEF-Aetna CEO says public health insurance exchanges are 'here to stay'
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc : * CEO says public health insurance exchanges are 'here to stay' * CEO says if exchanges are 'fixed right', 2015 will be a 'new start' * CEO says priced competitively in 15 percent of public exchange markets * CEO says offering early renewals to individuals but will not extend
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks