BRIEF-Aetna CEO says public health insurance exchanges are 'here to stay'
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc : * CEO says public health insurance exchanges are 'here to stay' * CEO says if exchanges are 'fixed right', 2015 will be a 'new start' * CEO says priced competitively in 15 percent of public exchange markets * CEO says offering early renewals to individuals but will not extend
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks