Argentina says Oct primary budget deficit 2.76 billion pesos
BUENOS AIRES Dec 12 (Reuters) - Argentina posted a primary budget deficit of 2.758 billion pesos ($466.5 million) for October, the Economy Ministry said on Thursday.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ