Canada's Cenovus Energy to spend 13 pct less in 2014
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc , Canada's No. 2 independent oil producer, said it expected to spend 13 percent less in 2014, and forecast a 10 percent jump in oil production.
The company said it expects to invest between C$2.8 billion ($2.64 billion) and C$3.1 billion in 2014, 90 percent of which will be invested in its upstream oil assets.
Cenovus in July tightened its capital expenditure for 2013 by about C$100 million to between C$3.3 billion and C$3.5 billion.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister