Canada's Cenovus Energy to spend 13 pct less in 2014
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc , Canada's No. 2 independent oil producer, said it expected to spend 13 percent less in 2014, and forecast a 10 percent jump in oil production.
The company said it expects to invest between C$2.8 billion ($2.64 billion) and C$3.1 billion in 2014, 90 percent of which will be invested in its upstream oil assets.
Cenovus in July tightened its capital expenditure for 2013 by about C$100 million to between C$3.3 billion and C$3.5 billion.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ