Cisco cuts long-term revenue growth target to 3-6 pct
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc on Thursday cut its longer-term revenue growth target to a range of 3 percent to 6 percent per year from its previous range of 5 percent to 7 percent.
Chief Financial Officer Frank Calderoni cited macro-economic pressure in emerging markets, conservative customer budgets and service provider market dynamics for the change.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media