Egypt's Citadel Q3 net loss narrows 38.3 pct from last year
CAIRO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Egypt's Citadel Capital said on Thursday its consolidated net loss for the third quarter narrowed by 38.3 percent to 82.7 million Egyptian pounds ($12.01 million) from 134 million pounds last year.
Citadel Capital, a holding company with $9.5 billion under control, has suffered losses over the past two years, partly due to economic turmoil in the Arab world. ($1 = 6.8868 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting By Shadia Nasralla)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |