Global refined copper market seen n 632,000-T surplus in 2014- ICSG
SINGAPORE Dec 12 (Reuters) - The global market for refined copper is seen in a widening market surplus of 632,000 tonnes in 2014, The International Copper Study Group (ICSG) said as new mine supply outstrips growing demand.
The surplus has widened from a 387,000-tonne surplus this year, the group said in a media release.
(Reporting by Melanie Burton; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |