Global refined copper market seen n 632,000-T surplus in 2014- ICSG
SINGAPORE Dec 12 (Reuters) - The global market for refined copper is seen in a widening market surplus of 632,000 tonnes in 2014, The International Copper Study Group (ICSG) said as new mine supply outstrips growing demand.
The surplus has widened from a 387,000-tonne surplus this year, the group said in a media release.
(Reporting by Melanie Burton; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras