Global refined copper market seen n 632,000-T surplus in 2014- ICSG
SINGAPORE Dec 12 (Reuters) - The global market for refined copper is seen in a widening market surplus of 632,000 tonnes in 2014, The International Copper Study Group (ICSG) said as new mine supply outstrips growing demand.
The surplus has widened from a 387,000-tonne surplus this year, the group said in a media release.
(Reporting by Melanie Burton; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade