DirecTV forecasts strong profit growth by 2016
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Satellite TV provider DirecTV said it expects earnings of $8 per share by 2016, a more than 15 percent compounded annual growth, helped by strong subscriber additions.
The company's projections exclude results from Venezuela due to the huge currency devaluation.
DirecTV also forecast free cash flow per share to grow by more than a quarter by 2016, excluding results from Venezuela.
The company added 139,000 net subscribers in the United States in the third quarter, nearly double the gain of 70,000 that analysts expected. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft