India cbank says to conduct 14-day term repo auction for 485 bln rupees on Friday
MUMBAI Dec 12 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India will conduct a 14-day term repo auction for 485 billion rupees ($7.91 billion) on Friday, the central bank said on Thursday.
The 14-day term repo auction will include 100 billion rupees as additional liquidity support in a bid to offset tighter cash conditions due to advance tax payments, the RBI had said on Wednesday. ($1 = 61.2800 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source