Lululemon forecasts flat Q4 same-store sales; shares tumble
TORONTO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Canadian yogawear chain Lululemon Athletica Inc, which appointed a new chief executive this week, reported higher profit on Thursday, but forecast flat same-store sales for the crucial fourth quarter.
Shares slid 10.7 percent to $61 in trading before the morning bell on the Nasdaq.
Net income rose to $66.1 million, or 45 cents per diluted share, for the third quarter ended Nov. 3, from $57.3 million, or 39 cents, in the same period a year ago.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane