Chevron to cooperate on shale gas in Poland with PGNiG
WARSAW Dec 12 (Reuters) - U.S. energy major Chevron will cooperate on shale gas exploration in south-eastern Poland with Polish state-controlled gas firm PGNiG to lower costs and speed up exploration work, PGNiG said in a statement on Thursday.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |