Chevron to cooperate on shale gas in Poland with PGNiG
WARSAW Dec 12 (Reuters) - U.S. energy major Chevron will cooperate on shale gas exploration in south-eastern Poland with Polish state-controlled gas firm PGNiG to lower costs and speed up exploration work, PGNiG said in a statement on Thursday.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data