Spain's Sabadell says in talks to sell stake in Centro Financiero BHD
MADRID Dec 12 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Banco Sabadell on Thursday said it was in talks to sell its 15.8 percent stake in Dominican Republic lender Centro Financiero BHD.
Sabadell, which did not disclose the name of the potential buyer, said a final agreement had not yet been reached on the stake sale. (Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Elisabeth O'Leary)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources