Slovenia issues 1 bln euro bond to fund bank rescue- finmin
LJUBLJANA Dec 12 (Reuters) - Slovenia issued a 1 billion euro bond on Wednesday to help raise the funds to recapitalise its ailing banks, Finance Minister Uros Cufer said on Thursday.
He did not reveal the buyer of the bond but said he would give more details later in the day.
- U.S. leaders call for 'war' on Ebola outbreak, pledge troops
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels