Slovenia banks need 4.8 bln euros recapitalisation - government
LJUBLJANA Dec 12 (Reuters) - Slovenia's banks need 4.8 billion euros extra capital, of which 3 billion will go to the top three state banks from government funds and bonds, the government said on Thursday.
The figures are within a range the euro zone member has said previously it can afford without seeking an international bailout. The government gave five smaller banks until June to raise 1.6 billion euros in private capital.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source