SMFG says to buy Perella Weinberg's U.S. rail car lease business
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Japan's Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group said on Thursday it will acquire U.S. rail car leasing business Flagship Rail Services LLC from a fund managed by Perella Weinberg Partners LP.
The fund, Perella Weinberg Asset Based Value strategy, had bought the rail car leasing business from American International Group in 2011.
Reuters reported in September that Perella Weinberg was looking to sell Flagship Rail Services.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee