Canadian travel operator Transat's quarterly profit triples
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Canadian travel operator Transat AT Inc's quarterly profit more than tripled as better pricing boosted margins.
The company's net profit rose to C$54.7 million ($51.5 million), or C$1.40 per share, in the fourth quarter ended Oct. 31 from C$16.6 million, or 43 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 6 percent to C$808.6 million.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Exclusive: Probe into missing Malaysia plane looks at possible mid-air disintegration - source