South Korea contractor in $1.1 billion Iraq deal to sell fighter jets
SEOUL (Reuters) - Korea Aerospace Industries (047810.KS) has signed a contract with Iraq to export 24 light fighter jets valued at $1.1 billion, the South Korean company said on Thursday.
The deal to supply T-50 aircrafts also include providing training for Iraqi pilots and other support for the Iraqi Air Force with a potential to reach a combined value of $2 billion, the contractor said in a statement.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane