Swedish confectionary firm Candyking withdraws IPO
STOCKHOLM Dec 13 (Reuters) - Confectionery retailer Candyking said on Friday it would abandon plans for a listing on the Stockholm exchange in the wake of a profit warning this week due to fires at two of its suppliers.
"According to our assessment, Candyking's long-term earnings potential is not affected by the described circumstances, however, they have created uncertainty in the market, which at least in the short-term would burden Candyking's standing as a listed company," Candyking said in a statement.
The company said in late November it would sell shares worth up to 830 million crowns ($126 million) in its initial price offering at the Stockholm bourse. ($1 = 6.5914 Swedish crowns) (Reporting by Simon Johnson)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official