EURO DEBT SUPPLY-Spain flies solo as year-end looms
LONDON Dec 13 (Reuters) - Spain will be the only euro zone bond issuer to come to the market next week in its last auction of the year.
* Spain has already surpassed its 2013 funding target after a solid sale last week. This helped build up cash to pay off short-term paper and lengthen its overall debt maturity.
* Madrid will sell on Thursday an estimated 2 billion euros of 2018 bonds and 1.5 billion of 2023 bonds.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl