Hungary supreme court to hold news conference on Monday
BUDAPEST Dec 13 (Reuters) - Hungary's supreme court, the Kuria, will hold a news conference at 1200 GMT on Monday after the panel holds a meeting where it could pass a ruling on various aspects of foreign currency mortgage lawsuits.
The court did not say whether a final ruling would be made that day.
Prime Minister Viktor Orban's government has said it would unveil a new relief package for troubled forex borrowers once top legal authorities, including the Constitutional Court, deliver their verdicts on the loans. (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness