Japan revised Oct factory output +1.0 pct m/m
TOKYO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output rose 1.0 percent in October from the previous month, revised government data showed on Friday, marking a second straight month of gains and underscoring a steady recovery by the economy.
The figure compared with an initial reading of a 0.5 percent rose and followed a 1.3 percent increase in September, according to data by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
The capacity utilisation index rose 1.2 percent in October from a month earlier to 99.6, the data showed.
To view the full tables, click on the METI website
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |