US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St ends near flat; posts declines for the week
NEW YORK Dec 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended nearly flat on Friday after a three-day drop but logged their worst week in nearly four months on concern the Federal Reserve could signal a more hawkish stance in next week's policy-setting meeting.
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average rose 15.93 points or 0.1 percent, to 15,755.36, the S&P 500 lost 0.18 points or 0.01 percent, to 1,775.32 and the Nasdaq Composite added 2.572 points or 0.06 percent, to 4,000.975.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data