PHILIPPINES PRESS-Toyota unit sees auto part exports hitting $1 bln next year - Star
Toyota Motor Corp's Philippine unit expects its exports of auto parts next year to rise to $1 billion from this year's estimated shipments of $954 million as suppliers plan to expand production, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad