SINGAPORE PRESS-NY-based firms deny links to penny stock saga - Straits Times
Hedge fund Platinum Partners and financial adviser Jett Capital have rejected suggestions of links between the two firms and a share price dive in three penny counters in October.
Questions have arisen over whether there may be more than meets the eye over a link between the two New York-based firms and the trio, Asiasons Capital, Blumont Group and LionGold Corp <LION.SI >.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 1.2556 Singapore dollars) (Compiled by Saeed Azhar; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |