Czech Telefonica takes EUR 32.8 mln from subsidiary
PRAGUE Dec 13 (Reuters) - Telefonica Czech Republic will take 32.8 million euros ($45.11 million) from accumulated profits at its Slovak subsidiary, the company said.
Czech investment group PPF agreed last month to take a majority stake in Telefonica CR from its Spanish parent Telefonica. ($1 = 0.7271 euros) (Reporting by Jan Lopatka)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data