Czech Telefonica takes EUR 32.8 mln from subsidiary
PRAGUE Dec 13 (Reuters) - Telefonica Czech Republic will take 32.8 million euros ($45.11 million) from accumulated profits at its Slovak subsidiary, the company said.
Czech investment group PPF agreed last month to take a majority stake in Telefonica CR from its Spanish parent Telefonica. ($1 = 0.7271 euros) (Reporting by Jan Lopatka)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist