Ukraine opposition leader Klitschko will attend compromise talks with Yanukovich
KIEV Dec 13 (Reuters) - Ukrainian opposition leader Vitaly Klitschko will attend round- table talks with President Viktor Yanukovich on Friday aimed at finding a compromise in a crisis which has brought hundreds of thousands of protesters out on to the street.
"We will be going," said a spokeswoman for Klitschko when asked if he would attend the talks.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand