Ukraine opposition leader Klitschko will attend compromise talks with Yanukovich
KIEV Dec 13 (Reuters) - Ukrainian opposition leader Vitaly Klitschko will attend round- table talks with President Viktor Yanukovich on Friday aimed at finding a compromise in a crisis which has brought hundreds of thousands of protesters out on to the street.
"We will be going," said a spokeswoman for Klitschko when asked if he would attend the talks.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park