Potential for ALK's Grastek in U.S. depends on price, label: CEO
COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - The potential for Grastek, an oral allergy drug made by Denmark's ALK Abello and American partner Merck, will depend on the product's label and price in the United States, chief executive Jens Bager told Reuters on Friday.
The vaccine passed a review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday.
Jens Bager also told Reuters that he still expected the company to receive marketing authorization in the first quarter.
(Reporting by Shida Chayesteh)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness