Suspect in Colorado school shooting is deceased: sheriff
(Reuters) - The suspected gunman in a shooting at a suburban Colorado high school has been found deceased, apparently of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, a sheriff told a televised news conference.
Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson told CNN that two students were wounded in the incident. One of the wounded suffered a gunshot wound and was in serious condition, Robinson said. The second victim was suffering from a minor wound, he said.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat