Orange County Register to start new Los Angeles paper -report
CHICAGO (Reuters) - The publisher of the Orange County Register will start a paper in early 2014 covering Los Angeles County in California, according to a report in the Orange County Register.
The new paper will be called the Los Angeles Register and will be published seven days a week, the report said. No specific date was set for the paper's launch.
The Orange County Register's existing staff will be used for the new paper.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials