AIG to sell aircraft leasing business in $5.4 bln deal
Dec 16 (Reuters) - U.S. insurer American International Group Inc said it would sell its aircraft-leasing business to AerCap Holdings NV in a deal valued at about $5.4 billion.
The deal for International Lease Finance Corp (ILFC) includes $3 billion in cash and 97.56 million newly issued AerCap common shares, AIG said on Monday.
The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of 2014.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data