S&P affirms Chile's 'AA-' foreign currency rating
Dec 16 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Monday affirmed Chile's AA-minus long-term foreign currency rating.
The rating outlook remains stable.
The rating affirmation was based on Chile's "low debt burden, political stability, and flexible and resilient economy," S&P said.
S&P also affirmed the country's AA-plus long-term local currency rating.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane