China Nov crude oil output up 0.36 pct y/y - trade website
BEIJING Dec 16 (Reuters) - China's November crude oil output inched up 0.36 percent from a year ago to 17.27 million tonnes, while natural gas production rose 6.44 percent to 10.01 billion cubic metres, according to a trade website that carries data from the National Statistical Bureau.
For the first 11 months, crude oil output gained 1.55 percent to 190.31 million tonnes. Natural gas rose 8.9 percent in the same period at 102 bcm. (Reporting by Chen Aizhu; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane